Sydney started doing this nose scrunch when we were in San Diego in April. It is so stinkin' cute. I must admit, the pictures don't fully do it justice, because she does just looks wierd. But, sometimes it's even accompanied by these cute mini snorts...hmmm, that didn't make it sound cuter, did it? Well, it is cute, I promise.
I am pretty sure this is the first thing that made her her own. Does that make sense? She & Ty were just little twin babies, but now they are each their own; and I think it stared here.
Side note: check out all that hair! Not often you see it without a bow in the way, huh? I am so proud of her even hair growth. It's hard to tell in the lighting, but she's a blondie. I'll try to keep her off strawberries & watermelon so it doesn't take my hair route (ha ha...that's for you dad).
Can't leave my boy out. He was Buzz Lightyear again today. You'd think the long sleeves would get old being that it's in the hundreds outside. Thank goodness for our fabulous new expensive a/c!



1 comments:
Lovin the nose scrunch. :) She is simply scrumptious!
Post a Comment