The last 3 days have been filled with fever after fever & LOTS of crying. So, I was absolutely thrilled when Sydney's 2 bottom teeth decided to poke through today. Horray we make it! Only 18 to go! (Is that right?) 
I have to also mention that when Ty's first tooth broke through I emailed a picture similar to this to my cousin Rebecca. (Maybe Zoomed a bit more). Rebecca showed it to her sister. I can't remember her exact words, but she thought she was looking at something dirty & inappropriate. Oh Sara, you make me laugh!
Today was an exciting day of firsts. Not only do we have a first set of chompers, but Sydney started crawling today. She's been close, but those darn knees haven't cooperated until early this evening. The camera was sitting on the floor next to me & she just took off for it. Quickly I turned the camera on & was trying to get some shots of her first crawl. These are the best I did.
Now I have to make sure there are no hazards, rather than just in Syd's area. Guess we can't leave knives hanging around anymore...yeah, don't ask. (Sorry again Tif!)

I got out Ty's baby book to see when he started crawling & learned that Sydney beat him by 1 day! Can it get any closer? Well, I guess it could. But I was amazed.
I have to also mention that when Ty's first tooth broke through I emailed a picture similar to this to my cousin Rebecca. (Maybe Zoomed a bit more). Rebecca showed it to her sister. I can't remember her exact words, but she thought she was looking at something dirty & inappropriate. Oh Sara, you make me laugh!
Today was an exciting day of firsts. Not only do we have a first set of chompers, but Sydney started crawling today. She's been close, but those darn knees haven't cooperated until early this evening. The camera was sitting on the floor next to me & she just took off for it. Quickly I turned the camera on & was trying to get some shots of her first crawl. These are the best I did.



2 comments:
It is okay, Bridgette. The doctors say the scars should heal nicely. So exciting that Syd is crawling. Your life will never be the same, right? The pictures of her scrunching her nose are so freakin cute. I love em!!
Sorry, you said don't ask, but I want to hear the knife story! It is crazy how fast our babes grow! Crawling already?! Katelyn can find the smallest anything right after I have vacuumed. I'm with Tif, your pictures are so freakin cute!
Post a Comment