5/22/08

Growth & More


Sydney & Ty had a Doctors visit today. Sydney is 17 lbs 4 ounces. She is in the 50th percentile for weight & 100% for height. Jeff said, "Oh she takes after me" then once his foot was fully inserted, he added, "I mean for height." I jokingly told him to watch his mouth! I hope she does take after him though. Nothing wrong with tall, lean & good looking!

Ty, my skinny little guy who eats like a bird & whose ribs are popping out is in the 95th percentile for height & weight! We were shocked. He is heavy, but you can't see any fat on him. That same day Ty has re-discovered his Halloween costume, Buzz Lightyear. If you can't tell, he is shooting the camera with his laser...watch out!

2 comments:

Hey Lucy, I'm Home said...

Your children are so darling... :) Love the pictures, the posts, and you!

The Wright's said...

Guys are good at putting their foots in the mouth. I am just happy to know it is not just my hubby. : ) I comment that I am fat and he says "you just have a lot of excess skin" thinking that will make me feel better.