Remember how lovely Will Smith looked after eating shell fish? Well today we had our own reminder of the importance of benadryl.
It's a little hard to look at her right now. I am hoping she'll look better when she wakes up.
Holy Cow that's bad!





7 comments:
Holy Cow is right! You werent kidding about the Hitch thing. Hope she gets less puffy soon.
Poor little girl!
We love that movie! And when it happens to Hitch it is so funny- not so much when it is little Syd. Hope she gets better real soon!
Wow and she still looks happy through it all. It is so hard not to freak out when that kind of stuff happens to the kids.
OH MY! It's good to know that it looks bad but doesn't hurt. She is still so cute with her sweet smile through the pics!
Poor Syd! Oh and I love your Joshua Radin songs. I like him!
I love the comparison. haha, seriously though, poor girl. Your not allergic to anything are you?
Post a Comment