10/8/09

BFF


Some people come into our lives
and leave footprints on our hearts
and we are never ever the same.
~Flavia Weedn

It was almost a year ago that one of my favorite & best friends moved away. It's hard to find people who will save you on a bad day, be there when you are down & love you at your worst. It's even harder to let those people go once you find them.

Since our goodbye I've missed her terribly. Talking to her or about her only starts the water works, so I try to avoid it.  But not today...I got to see her during her airport layover.  I wish I could have kidnapped her & brought her back to my house to live. Instead I'll just look forward to our next reunion & hope someday we'll live close again.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Kelly and Megan said...

Lucky! I was so sad that I got her message late too late. I bet it was great to see her for even a brief moment! I wish you would have kidnapped her. I am sure her family wouldn't have minded much!

Cheryl said...

Tif, you're dead to me! JK. Wish I could have been there!

The Wright's said...

Bridge, you are awesome! I was so happy to see you, it made my day/week/year!!! Thanks for making that trip and detour to come see me. Sorry it was not for longer. I can't wait to see you again soon!