K guys, there is a foot missing. It's real hard to have feet that close because there are bodies attached. My other foot is in the back, behind Syd's & Ty's. I know it looks like I cropped my foot out, but it's really just a balance issue. :-)Glad you like it.
I am the mother of two. My greatest joy is my children. Everyday I strive to be more handy, crafty & creative. I love where we live. I love the life we have here & the friends we've made.
2 comments:
Hey Bridgette! Cute page! I love this photo it's so cute. There is a foot missing..
K guys, there is a foot missing. It's real hard to have feet that close because there are bodies attached. My other foot is in the back, behind Syd's & Ty's. I know it looks like I cropped my foot out, but it's really just a balance issue. :-)Glad you like it.
Post a Comment