Ok this is just for folks that live near a Kroger store, like Fry's that has a gas station (& whose gas is as "cheap" as ours).
Maybe you've figured it out. Fry's (Kroger stores) is offering gift cards in the amount of $300, $600 or $1200. If you purchase before July 31st then they add on an additional 10%. Now, these gift cards can be used for gas. So...today the price of gas was $4.07, your gift card saves you 10% so that brings it to $3.67. Then, use your Fry's card & if you've spent $100 then you get a 10 cent discount. So we are at $3.57. What a deal huh? Maybe we can make it through this gas hike.
One more FYI- you can only purchase 1 gift card per Fry's card. I wish I had gone with $600, not $300. :-(
Maybe you've figured it out. Fry's (Kroger stores) is offering gift cards in the amount of $300, $600 or $1200. If you purchase before July 31st then they add on an additional 10%. Now, these gift cards can be used for gas. So...today the price of gas was $4.07, your gift card saves you 10% so that brings it to $3.67. Then, use your Fry's card & if you've spent $100 then you get a 10 cent discount. So we are at $3.57. What a deal huh? Maybe we can make it through this gas hike.
One more FYI- you can only purchase 1 gift card per Fry's card. I wish I had gone with $600, not $300. :-(
Today I bought the generic cereals...what is this economy doing to us? Man I hope it all turns around soon. Too rough for too many right now.




0 comments:
Post a Comment