Every
mother's little girl's dream...to dress up like a Princess & see this show! I have been waiting for years. Brooke Jacobson & I gave the girls the royal treatment, getting new matching Rapunzel dresses, Bags & glow sticks. By "royal treatment" I (of course) mean clearance items, I spent a whopping $24.50. That way we didn't have to fork over $20 at the show for an overpriced glow stick.
Aladdin
Sleeping Beauty
Little Mermaid- she was the best Ice Skater
Snow White
Ariel
All the Happily Ever After's coming together
Cinderella
This was such a magical night. The girls were so cute & happy. We sat in the 11th row, which was well worth a few extra bucks. Jeff & Ty can have their annual Monster Truck show as long as I can take Sydney to the Princesses.
2 comments:
Such pretty ice princesses, and mothers & daughters, too! Jerry took Maddie (while I was at the hospital with my sister) and they had a ball too. So fun!
We totally got tickets, but ended up selling them and went to Disneyland instead... ;)
Post a Comment