hey there, Zoila Schank mentioned that you guys are looking for renters for your house quickly. We are moving back beginning of April. Please call me asap. 208-735-5229 or 208-320-7372 Just wondering how much you are asking for rent. Thanks, Jen
I am the mother of two. My greatest joy is my children. Everyday I strive to be more handy, crafty & creative. I love where we live. I love the life we have here & the friends we've made.
5 comments:
Wishing you and your family have the merriest Christmas!!!
Cute Picture! I want to make sure that I have your correct address. Will you please email it to me. kimrae24@yahoo.com
SO cute!!! Happy New Year! ;)
Yes it is Kim Wilson...Hope you guys had a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year.
hey there,
Zoila Schank mentioned that you guys are looking for renters for your house quickly. We are moving back beginning of April. Please call me asap. 208-735-5229 or 208-320-7372 Just wondering how much you are asking for rent.
Thanks,
Jen
Post a Comment