Today, October 20th is great for many reasons.
First, it was the day I moved out to Arizona. This has always been our land of opportunity; a place to start our family, afford a home, love our community, endless sun & unbelievably good friends.
Second, it was the due date of our first child. It was the day I dreamed about for 9 months. Lucky for me the doctor gave me the last week off & took him early.
This was our year of low-key birthdays. I had to work, but stopped in during my shift for the gift opening. After Ty & I got home & Sydney woke up we took a ride over to Estrella. It was beautiful as always, but not long enough. We came home to dinner, cake & ice cream. It was a good day & Sydney felt super special.
Happy Birthday my Princess! We love you!




5 comments:
We are glad we got to see the little Princess on her Birthday!
Oh, what a happy birthday girl!!!
I knew it was coming up. Happy Birthday Sydney! Remember being two is great! (like I remember. haha)
Happy Birthday- Syd!
Happy Birthday to a sweet little girl! Hopefully she handles being two better than a certain someone in my family! Looks like you had a fun time celebrating.
Post a Comment