When we bought our 1st home is was so simple. We walked in, picked a model, a lot, filled out a few papers & moved in 6 months later. I totally took that for granted!
This process of getting a 2nd home has been a huge headache (like throw-up migraines, yeah bad!). Seems like everyday there is a new problem. The latest problem is that the appraisal came in $15k under our purchase price. Yikes! Of course the lending bank doesn't want to be bottom-up in a new mortgage, SO either the seller goes down $15k OR we lose the home.
This could be a HUGE blessing. To get a home that much cheaper than we already are getting it would be amazing. However all the packing, painting (more neutral for renters), lease set-up, etc, could be for nothing. I'll keep you updated on the crazy mess.




3 comments:
I H-A-T-E throw-up migraines! This definitely sounds just as bad- Oh I hope the seller just goes down on the price of the home- that would be AWESOME!!!
Lame. Like you said, prob a good thing both ways.
How frustrating! It is hard to believe that it is worth $15,000 less than the already bargain price you thought you were getting! Crazy!
Post a Comment