Last night I whipped out the sewing machine & made this little quilt inspired outfit I dreamed up. The shirt is just an old stained one I made an applique for. I haven't decided if it's cute yet, so don't tell me it is if it isn't.

Then I made her a little apron. It's hard to see because of the fabric, but it just simple with a little pocket. After the photo shoot/dance party I realized it looked cuter when it was tied in the front.


My clunky sewing machine lulled Ty to sleep. He has NEVER done this before!
My clunky sewing machine lulled Ty to sleep. He has NEVER done this before!
I've been having a blast making these too. My friend Holly taught me. She is the jewelry queen. If you want one for your birthday speak up. I'm doing a contest for them too on my bow site.


The lowdown on Baby Tiger: Ty wanted in on the apron pictures, so he's dancing away with his best friend Baby Tiger. My kids have never been into stuffed animals. My mom buys them every soft stuffed toy she sees, so they have quite a collection. Immediately after I tell her NO MORE! Ty confirms that baby Tiger is his best friend. He was a gift from his cousin Savannah. We'll often hear Ty ask, "What was that Baby Tiger?"...so we know they communicate. He tells us that baby tiger & Miss Lily (my mom's cat) will play together & be friends. Ty sleeps with him, bathes with him...I think he's trying to hang onto a friend that can't move away. :-(
The lowdown on Baby Tiger: Ty wanted in on the apron pictures, so he's dancing away with his best friend Baby Tiger. My kids have never been into stuffed animals. My mom buys them every soft stuffed toy she sees, so they have quite a collection. Immediately after I tell her NO MORE! Ty confirms that baby Tiger is his best friend. He was a gift from his cousin Savannah. We'll often hear Ty ask, "What was that Baby Tiger?"...so we know they communicate. He tells us that baby tiger & Miss Lily (my mom's cat) will play together & be friends. Ty sleeps with him, bathes with him...I think he's trying to hang onto a friend that can't move away. :-(




3 comments:
The outfit you made for Sydney is absolutely adorable! I love Ty's baby Tiger. :) Of course, I'm partial to Ty's and Tigers.
Love the outfit- majorly coveting your sewing skills! I know I am not supposed to covet- but I can't help it, I am admittedly jealous! And HOW did I grow up with a grandma that sews and NOT learn?!!
Sydney looks so cute- love the apron and baby Tiger! I am not one who LOVES stuffed animals- but Carson had quite a collection and called them his "soft friends". His soft friends never talked to him, though, baby Tiger must be more advanced than Carson's "soft friends"! HAHAHA!
Hey Bridgette! I thought I would check in and see how you guys are doing. What a CUTE skirt and shirt! That's just like the blanket you made right? So cute! I've been making dresses and skirts for my girls too. Isn't it fun? Anyway, just thought I would tell you that I think you did a great job and they are so cute. OH I also love love love the watches.
Post a Comment