This snow was on the ground before we got there. The sun came out after a few days & melted all this away to reveal green grass. :-(
Jeff's dad had knee surgery days before...I think I know why his knee was aching :-0
We also went over to a nearby park & went sledding with the whole family. We had a great time. Jeff's brother had a sled that had a sturdy base & a seat belt...Sydney was going down solo with a huge grin. Ty was fearless too. They are preparing to be future snowboarders...at least that's our hope.
Look at that storm!

Does this look familiar? The snow started coming down, so we had to get an updated picture from outside his parent's Connecticut home.
1 year ago
As the storm was dumping snow Ty & I started the sledding. It came down hard this day. Luckily the green grass turned white again. I really don't like being cold, but if there is snow, the cold is completely tolerable!
Our little angel
Sydney's new coat. Isn't it darling!
The cousins:
Apparently swing sets are year round everywhere. Just stay away from the slide.
We had such a nice time playing games, visiting, going out together, movies, shopping. We also got to spend time with Papa, Jeff's grandfather. We will treasure that time to visit with him, being that it was probably our last.




3 comments:
How wonderful to spend time with family, play in the snow, and have so much fun over the holidays. :) Happy New Year Jankowski family!!!
What cute (and a bit freezing) pictures! I think that falling snow is one of the most prettiest things! Sydney looks so cute in her warm winter clothes! Katelyn got the same coat to wear to Utah. It stinks when we go home for Christmas because I realize my kids don't own any real winter wear. :) Secretly I don't mind the extra opportunity to go shopping!
So fun! I do Love Sydney's coat. Super cute, too bad she won't be able to wear it more!
Post a Comment