9/29/08

Our Busy Life

It's been a while since I have posted. Things have just gotten so busy as we welcome back Prison Break, House, Without a Trace, CSI Miami, Survivor, The Office, Greys, Amazing Race & The Unit. And we like Fringe too. I love the fall when evenings can revolve around watching TV. And all that with no DVR, pretty impressive eh?


Getting to the pictures...This was our lovely Sunday. The kids were a bit resistant to go to church. I wish I got better pictures of Ty & Sydney because they both looked so stinkin' cute in his suit & her dress from Vanna....next time. Ty was in the Primary Sacrament Program for the first time. It was fun to see him up there, totally subdued, picking his little nose. He had one line he shared with other kids, but we saw him lip-syncing to the songs too.



Our wonderful friends the Wrights came over for dinner after. They haven't been over since my birthday in July! (except when Tifany stopped in to take my kids when I was sick 2 weeks ago...she's a lifesaver!!) It was nice to visit with them.

Tifany brought the best desert ever. Even Sydney approved. She likes to hang out in the fridge while I am in the kitchen. Don't call CPS...I mean with the door open, rearranging things. So I didn't think anything of it until I looked to see she was fulling enjoying the desert. Is that a guilty "you caught me" look, or what?







And last but not least, check out these cute bobble-heads.




Photobucket

4 comments:

Hey Lucy, I'm Home said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better. And your Ty was just adorable on Sunday in his suit and tie, and all.. :) We love having him in Sunbeams.

Brooke Jenkins said...

I have to agree that it is a small tragedy that you couldn't get a better picture of Ty in his suit because he did look so cute. Those pictures of Sydney were great. I love reading your blog.

Kelly and Megan said...

The picture of Syd eating the desert is great! She knows what the good stuff is!

Cheryl said...

who can resist a dessert like that when it's right in front of their face and so enticing? Ty was so cute during that program. all those sunbeams did so good up there! if i had a quarter for every kid that was picking their nose....