9/15/08

Fess Up, Who Did She Inherit This From??

Photobucket

I always end up with this little rashed up girl after Sydney's fever breaks. What's up with that?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

The Wright's said...

Oh my gosh, that is craziness! I cannot believe she breaks out like that. She is so cute, even with a polka dotted face. I can't believe she is almost 1. AAAA!

Rebecca said...

Hey Bridgette,

I think I remember Sam used to get that too...

Like'n the new blog--very cool.

-Becca

Hey Lucy, I'm Home said...

Sydney's so cute, smiling through it all! Missed Ty on Sunday and hope he doesn't catch the rash too. Much love!

Darice said...

Cute as ever- even with the rash!! Hope it clears up soon!

The Karafa Family said...

She is so stinkin cute!

Brooke said...

Clay totally used to do this too. The Doctor first thought it was Roseola but then he would do this almost everytime he broke a fever! Syd is soo cute!! We miss you guys!! I hope you are feeling better.