7/23/08

Having Fun with the Camera











Considering it was just the kids & I, Syd had just woke up (line on the face & all), a stained up shirt & a Halloween costume....I think they turned out pretty good.
After being at the Wright's home a couple days ago, Ty is obsessed with Kutter's Spider man costume. All morning Ty was begging to be Spider man, so I broke out the Halloween bin. Ty had so much fun dressing up. Thanks sis for all the great costumes!
This is funny to me...See the picture of Sydney where she is sad? See the white line at her wrist? She's tan on her arms & legs, but where her little chub rolls fold together she is still pale. Like her thighs, oh so funny! Maybe this happens to everyone? I don't know I've never had chub. I mean, I've never had a tan. :-)



4 comments:

The Wright's said...

Those pictures are so cute. The lighting on the ones with Syd especially just looks so good. Good job Bridge.

BTW, if you want the spiderman costume for future pix, it is all yours. : )

Darice said...

Cute pictures Bridgette! Morgan had the same tan lines going on, as a baby- she was totally pale at the fold of her elbow. It was so funny- I just loved it!

Hey Lucy, I'm Home said...

Beautiful pics of your gorgeous kiddos! You have a real talent for photography. Love ya!

Jan said...

They are so cute! A perfect blend of you both.