10/25/10

Syd Turns 3


 For Sydney's birthday we brought cake, cupcakes & a pinata to the park play date. It was the nicest, cool day, filled with friends. The expected thunderstorms never came which was GREAT! The 50 of us would have been a tight noisy squeeze in our home.
Since my SIL Beth has been nearby I have failed in my photography duties. Unfortunately I only got these 2 picts. How cute is that sweet baby Mia!?

Jeff had bought the pinata for my 30th b-day bash...which never happened. (so can I still claim 29?) When we bought fillers for Ty's pinata we split them with the princess pinata so there could be more variety. So total cost...3 cake mixes & 2 frostings, not bad! (We'll be generous in other ways to make up for it Sydney.)

The friends weren't suppose to bring gifts, BUT some did. Here is one of her favorites, The Barbie Movie. It was one of my favorites too because it babysat her & then put her down for a nap. :-)



And on a sidenote....Ty FINALLY wanted me to spike his hair. YEAH! I did it when he was itty bitty, but since he's had a say-so he's wanted "flat" hair. I'd like to thank Charlie from his class for being a "cool" influence & any possible peer-pressure that may or may not have been used.
Photobucket

1 comments:

Darice said...

Such a fun party- and Ty's hair looks super cool.