Ty was persistant for a week, that he wanted to go see Grandma with the cat.
I packed up the kids & the 3 of us were off to San Diego.
We went to Seaport Village, had a cookout at Shelter Island, went on the AmaZinG Seal Tour that my brother narrates, had a girls day shopping at Ikea while my dad took the kids to the Zoo.
Here are the kids that joined us for the campfire. There were lots of purple jellyfish they were checking out.
The Seal starts a tour on land & then takes you into the water. We learned some great San Diego history along the way. This was certainly the highlight of the trip. 

Being that my brother works in the San Diego tourism, he was able to hook us up with a few more tours. Here we got to checkout the Star of India. That is the kids sitting on the edge, about to go overboard in hopes of a good picture. :-)



Thanks for a good trip Mom & Dad! You always make our visits fun!!




2 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun! What a drive, all by yourself with 2 kids! I don't think I could make it.
What fun parents you have, and your brother is beyond awesome with his connections! I always love your pics, posts, and you!!!
Post a Comment