If my last 2 posts lacked some sugar-coating it's because I was having a rotten day. I really don't know when I had time to blog, but here is the story:
I had an appointment in the morning to get an oil change & new wiper blades. The kids & I were on time & almost there...until I realize my wallet was at home! So back home we went to try again.
Once we were at the dealership new blades turned into needing new arms (or whatever they are called.) 2 hours later they come out to say that my battery is dead & they'll need 45 more minutes to drop a new one....but it's under warrentee. Anyone with kids knows 2 hours & 45 minutes is way too long to be waiting anywhere.
After that we stopped at Hobby Lobby to get a few things for a bow order. Sydney's new thing is to play expert shopper & MUST have my debit card to swipe & punch the numbers all by herself. So we get down the road & I think...I never got the debit card back from Sydney. I look in my wallet, it's missing. I call the store, checking...checking....it's not there.
While holding for Hobby Lobby, there was a call on the 2nd line. It was our renters. The 5 yr old refrigerator is making an awful noise. So then I head to our rental to check it out. The sound was a loud, annoying vibrating buzz sound.
So I went home. Looked on Craigslist for a cheap fridge, no luck. I call a guy in the ward that repairs things like that...he's leaving for CO. So I hopped on the internet, looked up the 3 major things it could be. Went back to the rental, pulled the back off & found what was causing the noise. Came home, ordered the part to be sent overnight. This morning I installed it & the fridge is working (and sounding) perfect again. Hooray!!
I also found my debit card. Sydney did have it... until it dropped under her car seat.
I know everyone has bad days. I guess it's just better to save the blogging until I've corrected all the bad in the day.
Hope you all have a great Labor Day weekend. We are headed out for camping, boating & some overdue family time.




3 comments:
Nothing scares you, does it? You are amazing- sorry about your bad day! Have fun camping, boating and having family time!
You're in good "bay day" company, dear Bridgette. :) Hope your Labor Day weekend is peaceful and full of family fun!
Okay it's official, you are super woman. I found you out.
The house looks great! Can't wait to see it in person.
Have fun camping.
Post a Comment