4/17/09

Things I Learned while Jeff was Out of Town…

  • It is not the time to organize getting a fridge.
  • When someone mentions pink-eye write them off for at least 5 days.
  • The time your childcare will fall through will always be when you need it most.
  • Always clean your house before going to bed. You never know who will be spending the next day there.
  • Don’t watch abduction shows late at night.
  • Don't let your 4 yr old sleep with you. A king bed is just way too small.
  • To be grateful for any night with more than 6 hours of sleep.
  • And…. how much we (mostly I) miss him when he is gone! I am so glad to have more than a provider and protector. He is a true partner in the best sense of the word.

I got a long dark splinter stuck in my finger the other night. Try after try, I could not get it out. I handed Ty some tweesers & put him to work. On his second try he pulled it out. What a superstar! He was so proud of himself for saving Mom.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jancisco said...

so funny

Kelly and Megan said...

Things never go too smoothly for me when Kelly is gone. Dad's just have a way of making things better! We also had a case of pink eye not too long ago. What a pain! If your child care ever falls through, give me a ring!