We'll start with Sydney...She learned how to say hair bow in the last week or two. ALL DAY today she needed to be wearing a "wear-bow" and all her baby dolls needed one too. I was putting a new shirt on her & while pulling it up over her head I hear, "AH! My hair bow!" She was obviously mad that I messed up her cutsie hair. When relaying the story to Jeff I was reminded that while I was in labor with Ty the only negative emotion I showed was when Jeff put a wet washcloth on my forehead. I was afraid to ruin my hair. Yes, she is definitely mine. Here are some of her recent hairstyles:
This is Ty's:
Jeff: started off strong.
And, he's down. I think the dude karate chopped him:
This is my 1st match of the 3. Don't you love the hair?
I'm not hiding, just pushing:
I win! I was trying to help her up, but that wasn't a very logical idea.
The girls could barely walk in the suits. The guys were a different story. These are a few other great shots.




2 comments:
Sounds like an awesome birthday party! :) SumoBridgette is looking mighty fierce!
I agree with Watson Family! They sure know how to throw a birthday party!
Post a Comment