11/9/08

Our Halloween in Neverland

So it's about time for our Halloween post. Our celebration was on Thurs the 30th. We went to our ward's trunk or treat as the Neverland folks (and 1 extra fairy). Afterwards we went to a friend's corn maze that they did a trial run on this year.
It took tons of work getting everything gathered, packed, everyone dressed. I remembered my camera, but only to realize I forgot the CSF card...urrr! My friend Lucy was kind enough to snap some photos for us.

On Friday (the real Halloween) Sydney went to bed at 6:30, Jeff was working a Football game. Ty & I passed out candy. I thought the trick-or-treating would be like this cartoon below. Being that our neighborhood has become Foreclosure Way, I can't believe how many people ventured all the way down our street.

The caption was, "Halloween is gonna suck this year".

Photobucket

0 comments: